Currently, founder and author, Dawn Brookes fully sponsors this event with moneys from the cafe, tombola & raffle helping to recoup costs.
In order to keep our event free to the public, we are looking for sponsors to help with costs of this annual event. We put the festival on as a yearly event for the residents of Oakwood and the surrounding areas and would like it to grow into a fully inclusive literary event for all ages.
We are keeping it small again next year and trying to keep costs to a minimum. If you would like to be a sponsor of our event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form.
Pledges so far
Specsavers, Oakwood is donating two generous gift vouchers for the raffle and will be providing a number of ‘goodie bags’ for those attending.
Ways you can help:
- Financial Donations – funds go towards room hire, equipment, advertising and making the event the best it can be. Any profits will go towards next year’s festival.
- Gift donations for our prize raffle
- Equipment – we are in need of a projector screen
- Advertise for us, spread the word about the event
- Time & skill – this year we are looking for a videographer to video the workshops.
Advertise in our Brochure
If you would be interested in placing an ad in our festival brochure for a small fee, please contact email@example.com.